woensdag 1 december 2010

November Zva Blog Hop Winners announced!!

First I want to thank you all for the sweet comments on my Blog and I hope to see you again.
One of my favorit Layouts.
Used paper Bo Bunny Olivia and of course Zva Bling.....

We’d like to congratulate the FIVE November Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Camilla Ekman
Ingrid Danvers
Jolanda Meurs
That's me....
Susan Lui
Lou Collins

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. I used Random.org to randomly choose a winner, and without further ado the winner of the Zva Creative prize package from this blog is:

Congrats, Scossie Jane zei...
Beautiful projects Jolan. Love the huge rosette around the photo in the layout - stunning..... Hugs xx
29 november 2010 17:00

Please e-mail me your address. Congrats to all other winners too!

2 opmerkingen:

Kelly Massman zei

Your dog and the layout are gorgeous! Congrats to the winner!

Scossie Jane zei

Oooooooo that's ME!!!!!!

Thank you Jolan - can't wait to get my goodies - Zva do have the MOST gorgeous products - it is futile to resist them.....

Thanks again

Hugs

Jane xx

Chipie is TOO cute....